Duplex Financing Options
OUR DUPLEX FINANCING OPTIONS ARE...
"TWO" GOOD TO PASS UP!
We take pride in asking all the right questions to help our clients select the best mortgage for their needs, and as a correspondent mortgage lender, we control the process from origination through closing; this means we underwrite, fund, and close “in house.” Here are some highlights of available programs (additional underwriting guidelines apply)...
FEDERAL HOUSING ADMINISTRATION (FHA)
- 580 minimum credit score.
- Immediate family can provide gift funds for down payment/closing costs.
- Options available to buy a home and finance the remodel costs.
- Flexible credit qualifying guidelines for debt-to-income ratios.
- Available for 1st-time home buyers and move-up buyers, too!
VETERANS ASSISTANCE (VA)
- No down Payment available to maximum loan limits.
- No monthly mortgage insurance required.
- Most VA loans include a funding fee, which may be financed into the loan amount.
- Flexible credit qualifying guidelines for debt to income, credit history, and credit scores.
CONVENTIONAL HOME LOANS
- Higher down payment requirements.
- More restrictions on debt-to-income requirements, credit history, and credit scores.
Home Buyer Tips
- 2 Myths That May Be Holding You Back From Buying
- 5 Reasons Home Ownership is a Good Financial Investment
- Do’s and Don’ts During The Loan Process
- FHA 90 Day Property Flip Waiver
- Getting a Mortgage: Why So Much Paperwork?
- How to know if it’s a condo?
- Look for a Luxury Home? Now’s The Time To Act!
- Ready To Make An Offer? 4 Tips For Success
- The Perfect Home Loan Application
- What You Need To Know About VA Loans
- Condo Loans - Low Down Payment
- How We Safe Guard Your Information
- Mortgage Insurance
- Niche - Unique Mortgages
- Path 2 Buy
- Rent vs. Buy
- Rising Rent - No Problem
- Student Loan Debt
- The Mortgage Process
- USDA-Wide Open Spaces
- FHA “Back-To-Work: Extenuating Circumstances” Program
- FHA 203k Streamline Rehab Loan
- HomeStyle Renovation
- HUD-184 Native American Program
- Jumbo Loans
- Veterans Assistance Loan Benefits
- Reverse Mortgage
- 3 Reasons Why First-Time Home Buyers Love FHA
- FHA - Home Ownership Opportunities
- FasTrac Approval Process
- Home Ready Program
- Jumbo Plus Loans
- Loan Programs - Pros & Cons
- How Low Interest Rates Increase Your Purchasing Power
- The Power of Pre-Approval for Agents
- Where Are Interest Rates Headed?
- Why Pre-Approval Should Be Your First Step
- Delayed Financing Options
- Discount Points vs Premium Pricing
- Duplex Financing Options
- FICO Scores
- Flipped Property Finance Options
- Jumbo - Credit Challenged
- No Lender Fees
- Union Advantage
- FHA - Benefits
- FHA - Credit Requirements
- FHA - Limited Savings
- FHA - Refinance
- Family Opportunity Program
- Fannie Mae - 97% LTV
- HomeScout: Your Unfair Advantage
- Jumbo - Medical Loan Program
- Luxury Home - 2 Million Max
- NHF Platinum - Down Payment Assistance
- Non-Resident Alien Home Loan